Do you want to make a difference in people's lives? Do you want to love going to work every day? If you have a GREAT personality, believe having fun at work CAN exist, are able to win over patients with AMAZING customer service, are self-motivated, independent and enthusiastic, and are interested in being a part of a dedicated team in a great working environment, then we'd love to meet you!
Gallien Therapy is looking for an experienced or newly graduated physical therapist assistant (PTA) to join their team. Strong orthopedic interest is required.
Gallien Therapy is a 3,000 square foot orthopedic physical therapy clinic located in Alamogordo, NM. This fast growing clinic sees a wide variety of patient ages from the high school athlete to a very active older population.
What we have to offer:
- Versatile, cutting edge equipment with the opportunity to create independent treatment programs
- Strong support for continuing education, training, and development
- Close, professional relationship with local orthopedists and hospital joint clinic
- Outdoor enthusiast's dream. From the desert to the mountains with White Sands National Monument
- An hour drive to Las Cruces for shopping and restaurants or skiing in Ruidoso
- Competitive salary with full benefits
- Monday-Friday work week
- No weekends required
Please email a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org